Tuesday 17 July 2012



Welcome to Clifden, Connemara.


I am Sandy and I will tell you all about what ministry and life is like here. We have a small congregation of 9 publishers and 1 child. That number includes 2 elders and 2 pioneers. Pretty small isn't it? But believe it or not there has been a congregation here for over 20 years, and our small size doesn't stop us working hard in this big territory.
We would love you to come and visit us and see it for yourself.
We are looking for sheeplike ones to fill our kingdom hall

Gallery
Ballynahinch



















Cleggan

Ballyconneely










Gurteen and Dogs Bay from Errisbeg


















Ballyconneely


And for relaxing..


FishingSailing

                                                                                         Surfing

This photo was taken on Inishbofin island with last years vacation witnessing brothers and sisters. They had such a great time some of them are coming again this year.
See you back on the mainland!
Witnessing to a connemara pony
We get our fair share of rain too!



































5 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your pictures! What a beautiful place to live!

    Is this the congregation where Paul and Sinead Donlan are from? (I met them down in Guyana, and I remember they said they were from the westernmost congregation in Ireland.)

    Beth Stark
    stark027@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sandy! My brother and I have been searching and searching for a place to let that is close to a Hall that has a need for two pioneers to come stay for a few months... somehow (and with a good deal of praying) this evening I happened across a place to let in Clifden and now I just found your blog!!! I know it's been 3 years since you wrote this... but how are things now? Would you still "love for some to come and visit?" I would really love to hear from you! My email is oceanturtl@yahoo.ie and we live in Maine, USA! I really hope you see this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Canada. We were at you KH Sept 2014. We want to come back for a Service oriented holiday and tried to go thru service desk for 2017 memorial time. Chris & Barb Astle, Ponoka Ab Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email us at autotrim@shaw.ca Chris & Barb Astle Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! we are 3 pioneers from Italy, we would love to come to Clifden for summer witnessing!! Can you email us at elisa.secci93@gmail.com ? thank you!

    Elisa Jack and Daniel

    ReplyDelete